Indian Talent Olympiad’s highly qualified subject teachers have analyzed the syllabus of International Olympiad exams. The science Olympiad exam caters to all boards namely State boards, International boards, CBSE & ICSE boards. It is one of the most popular exams conducted by Indian Talent Olympiad. Workbooks for the same are designed by subject teachers who have thorough knowledge in the subject. Students who appear for this exam hold a fair chance of scoring well in their upcoming board exams. They are exposed to different questions that becomes easy to solve with rigorous practice. The topics included in class 10 Science Olympiad exams are acid, base & salts, life’s internal secret, reproduction, regulators, electromagnetism, world of carbon compound and so on. Questions are strategically framed and correct answer key is given along with explanations. All chapters have multiple-choice questions for students to answer. It also includes logical reasoning section to practice. The book helps them to participate in other International & National exams as well.
The chapters included in the workbook are:
- Chapter 1: Acid, Base & Salts
- Chapter 2: Life's Internal Secret
- Chapter 3: How Do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 4: Wonders of Life
- Chapter 5: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 6: Regulators
- Chapter 7: Electromagnetism
- Chapter 8: School of Element
- Chapter 9: Amazing World of Carbon Compound
- Chapter 10: Mapping of Genes
- Chapter 11: Our Environment and Management
- Chapter 12: Logical Reasoning