National Art Olympiad (NAO) exams are conducted once a year at National level in respective schools. Apart from excelling in academics, it is important for students to focus on soft skills such as drawing, painting, sketching, and so on. There are many students in India who have exceptional art skills. Schools engage students in such activities in the free time to encourage young talent. Teachers are in a better position to identify students who are interested in different art forms. The activities conducted in school are enough for teachers to identify imagination of students. Art exams are open for students from Class 1 to Class 10. The objective behind such exam is to enhance and sharpen creativity among them. It allows students to maintain a balance between academics and co-curricular activities. Art is the best form of expression, which reveals true imagination.
How to Participate:
- To participate in National Art Olympiad (NAO) exams, students can contact their art teacher in respective schools.
- Indian Talent Olympiad is one such organization which believes in bringing out the hidden talent in students through NAO exam.
- The ITO is based in Mumbai, but has collaborated with schools across the country. Schools can register online and opt for Olympiad exams. This is the right platform for talented students to showcase their interest and aptitude for art.
- Olympiad exams play an important role in nurturing child’s future. It makes them ready to face national level competitions. The exam is conducted in their respective schools.
- Teachers should encourage students to participate in this exam as it is unique exam, to spread their imagination on the paper in the form of drawings and paintings.
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards topping in National Arts Olympiad exam.
Previous Year Question paper
Indian Talent sends Brochures/Prospectus containing the registration forms every year to the registered schools. So, school can participate by registering their students from Class 1 to Class 10. Schools can register by filling the hard copy of the registration form sent along with the prospectus. New schools can get the Prospectus/Brochure by sending a request to: email@example.com or by Calling Office Toll-free no 18002669192. Schools which are registered already with Indian Talent and new schools can also directly register by visiting Indian Talent Olympiad’s official Website: www.indiantalent.org