Mathematics is one of the scoring subjects that requires students to master concepts. One of the most essential element of mastering mathematics is thorough practice & National Mathematics Olympiad (NMO) is one such platform where students are trained to understand its basics. This exam has two levels.
Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) conducts National Mathematics Olympiad (NMO) in various schools PAN India. It is open for students from class 1 to class 10. All questions asked in these exams are multiple choice questions. The Olympiad exam also form a base for students to score well in their academics. It gives students an edge over the others to solve tricky questions.
How to Participate:
- Interested Schools can participate in National Mathematics Olympiad (NMO) by registering online with Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO).
- Students can approach their subject teacher and enroll for the same.
- Several schools in India have tied up with ITO. Teachers often identify students who have a flair for math and encourage such students to participate in national level competitions.
- Schools can download the registration forms, available on the website of Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO).
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards who top in National Mathematics Olympiad exam.
Previous Year Question paper
Indian Talent sends Brochures/Prospectus containing the registration forms every year to the registered schools. So, school can participate by registering their students from Class 1 to Class 10. Schools can register by filling the hard copy of the registration form sent along with the prospectus. New schools can get the Prospectus/Brochure by sending a request to: email@example.com or by Calling Office Toll-free no 18002669192. Schools which are registered already with Indian Talent and new schools can also directly register by visiting Indian Talent Olympiad’s official Website: www.indiantalent.org