National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO) is an exam that tests students’ knowledge on subjects such as History, Geography and Civics. It is conducted by Indian Talent Olympiad at National Level once in a year. The exam is conducted within school premises. The syllabus for NSSO is according to the respective classes & includes the base of all the boards. Students from different boards namely, State board, CBSE, ICSE, and International boards can take part in this exam.
How to Participate:
- National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO) exams are open to students from Class 1 to Class 10.
- The registration process happens online and offline. It is easy to enroll and participate in this exam.
- Teachers encourage maximum participation, as Olympiad exams make students confident and ready for national level competition.
- It is a platform where students can judge their existing knowledge and improve their academic performance.
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards topping in National Social Studies Olympiad exam.
Previous Year Question paper
Indian Talent sends Brochures/Prospectus containing the registration forms every year to the registered schools. So, school can participate by registering their students from Class 1 to Class 10. Schools can register by filling the hard copy of the registration form sent along with the prospectus. New schools can get the Prospectus/Brochure by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Calling Office Toll-free no 18002669192. Schools which are registered already with Indian Talent and new schools can also directly register by visiting Indian Talent Olympiad’s official Website: www.indiantalent.org