CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATION FOR 2nd LEVEL INDIAN TALENT EXAMS
Students fulfilling either of the following 2 criteria will qualify for 2nd level INDIAN TALENT exams:
- Top 20% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos.
|NATIONAL SCIENCE INDIAN TALENT|
|NATIONAL MATHEMATICS INDIAN TALENT|
|NATIONAL ENGLISH INDIAN TALENT|
|1||Word & Structure Knowledge|
|NATIONAL KNOWLEDGE INDIAN TALENT(GK)|
|1||Current affairs + General Knowledge|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank & scholarship amount will be shared among students.
CRITERIA FOR RANKING IN 2nd LEVEL INDIAN TALENT EXAMS:
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following
National Rank 1 : Rs. 1,00,000 for 8 Students.
National Rank 2 : Rs. 40,000 for 10 Students.
National Rank 3 : 5 Students will be awarded with Laptops.
National Rank 4 : 150 Students will be awarded with Tablets.
State Rank 1 to 10 : Scholarships will be awarded.
State Rank 11 to 25 : Excellence Medal Award will be awarded.
Criteria: Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
- In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank & scholarship amount will be shared among students.
IMPORTANT TERMS REGARDING NATIONAL RANKS:
- According to the Indian Talent Policies, National Rank 1 & National Rank 2 winners' scholarship amount are divided into certain years. The divided scholarship amount will be provided to the scholarship winner till the limit of the scholarship amount's extents.
- The National Scholarship is aimed to provide Educational Benefits to extraordinary performing students. For the same reason, the Indian Talent Management has set the policies to split the National Rank Scholarships in certain years.