Spell E Olympiad
International Spell E Olympiad (ISEO) is a Spelling Competition conducted for students of Class 1 to Class 10. Students are asked to spell different words as per their age group. The difficulty level increases for students studying in higher classes. The questions are based on word analysis, general knowledge and phonetics. It tests their existing knowledge on words by emphasizing on phrases, idioms and lot more. Teachers should encourage students to participate in Spelling Test to improve their language skills. Schools can get in touch with Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO), which is one of the most trustworthy names that offer Olympiad exams in different subjects. Spelling Olympiad allows students to get a good command over the English language. The demand for ISEO has been on the rise because of its importance at international level.
How To Participate in Spell E Olympiad:
- To participate in Spelling Olympiad interested students must give their names to their class teacher. Further, teachers can register these names online on the web portal of Indian Talent Olympiad.
- The exam is conducted within their respective schools. Date and time of exam is communicated to the school.
- Study material, instructions, syllabus and other details appear online.
- Spelling Test is always a fun activity that tests student’s knowledge on pronunciation and writing.
- Schools involve students in such activities within school hours to improve their vocabulary. Simple games such as word-building are often played in class to stimulate the learning process. Teachers also teach them where and when to use new words to make interesting sentences.
- Schools can register themselves offline as well.
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards topping in Spelling Competition.