International Drawing Olympiad (IDO) exams are conducted once a year at National level in respective schools. Apart from excelling in academics, it is important for students to focus on soft skills such as drawing, painting, sketching, and so on. There are many students in India who have exceptional drawing skills. Schools engage students in such activities in the free time to encourage young talent. Teachers are in a better position to identify students who are interested in different art forms. The activities conducted in school are enough for teachers to identify imagination of students. Drawing Competition is open for students from Class 1 to Class 10. The objective behind such exam is to enhance and sharpen creativity among them. It allows students to maintain a balance between academics and co-curricular activities. Drawing is the best form of expression, which reveals true imagination.
How to Participate in International Drawing Olympiad:
- To participate in International Drawing Olympiad (IDO) exams, students can contact their art teacher in respective schools.
- Indian Talent Olympiad is one such organization which believes in bringing out the hidden talent in students through Drawing Competition.
- The ITO is based in Mumbai, but has collaborated with schools across the country. Schools can register online and opt for Olympiad exams. This is the right platform for talented students to showcase their interest and aptitude for art.
- Olympiad exams play an important role in nurturing child’s future. It makes them ready to face national level competitions. The exam is conducted in their respective schools.
- Teachers should encourage students to participate in this exam as it is unique exam, to spread their imagination on the paper in the form of drawings and paintings.
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards topping in National Arts Olympiad exam.