About General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)
Students who stay updated with current affairs and the present happenings all of the world, go a long way nurturing their careers. Indian Talent Olympiad offers General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO) exam that tests student’s General Knowledge in various aspects such as environment, science & technology, geography, history, plants & animals, entertainment, life skills, language & literature, transport, sports, civics, politics and so on. Thus, the exam is not limited to current affairs, but focuses on overall development of children. It is one of the unique exams that make students learn something out of the box. The topics covered under GKIO are not limited to text book knowledge. It allows students to open their horizon and know much more than what is taught in schools. General Knowledge exams play a crucial role in shaping students’ future.
How to Participate in General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO):
- In order to participate in GK Olympiad, students can contact their class teacher.
- Schools can register child’s name, contact number, class and subject online with Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) and complete the registration process.
- This exam is open to students from class 1 to class 10.
- The curriculum is mainly based on State Board, International Board, CBSE and ICSE syllabus. Students studying in State Boards can refer to the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Parents are also informed about this exam, who usually show interest in GKIO, as this a unique exam in itself.
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards topping in GK Olympiad exam.
Previous Year Question paper
Online Practice Test Class 1 to 10.
Now available on Google Play Store
Get Exclusive five subjects for Practice Live Test with Score