Essay writing is an art itself. It requires impeccable knowledge on the subject, mastery over English language, excellent sentence structure, and a decent vocabulary to write a good essay. National Essay Olympiad (NESO) is for those students who have all of these traits in them. This exam is open for students from Class 1 to Class 10. The subject differs from mainstream subjects such as Mathematics, Science, General Knowledge, English and Computers. It allows students to test their language skills. It encourages story-telling thus making it more interesting. Students must be well-versed with topics on which they attempt essay writing.
How To Participate in National Essay Olympiad (NESO):
- Schools can contact the officials of Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) to participate in Essay Writing. Exam pattern is shared with participating schools that is further communicated to all students.
- National Essay Olympiad (NESO) is conducted on National level.
- Topics are given on-the-spot depending on the level and grade the student is studying in. General topics about current affairs or our surrounding is usually preferred.
- It is a good way to test their general knowledge on issues happening in and around us.
- Get in touch with your English teacher today to know more about National Essay Olympiad (NESO) exams.
- Indian talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards topping in Essay Writing Competition.