Mathematics is one of the scoring subjects that require students to master concepts. One of the most essential elements of mastering mathematics is thorough practice & International Maths Olympiad (IMO) is one such platform where students are trained to understand its basics. This exam has two levels.
Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) conducts International Maths Olympiad in various schools PAN India. It is open for students from class 1 to class 10. All questions asked in these exams are multiple choice questions. The Olympiad exam also forms a base for students to score well in their academics. It gives students an edge over the others to solve tricky questions.
How to Participate in Mathematics Olympiad:
- Interested Schools can participate in Mathematics Olympiad by registering online with Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO).
- Students can approach their subject teacher and enrol for the same.
- Several schools in India have tied up with ITO. Teachers often identify students who have a flair for math and encourage such students to participate in national & international level competitions.
- Schools can download the registration forms, available on our website Indian Talent Olympiad.
- Indian Talent Olympiad rewards deserving students with prizes and awards who top in Maths Olympiad exam.
Previous Year Question paper:
Online Practice Test Class 1 to 10.
Now available on Google Play Store
Get Exclusive five subjects for Practice Live Test with Score