Monthly Olympiad Guidelines
Students need to follow guidelines and instructions before appearing for the Online Monthly Olympiad Test
DETAILS REGARDING ONLINE TEST -
- The Monthly Olympiad Tests are scheduled on Saturday of every month.
- Each subject test will be conducted on different scheduled dates.
- Test schedules are posted in the Notice Board section.
- The Monthly Olympiad Tests remains active from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Students are advised to attend and complete the tests before 06:00 pm.
- The duration for Science, Maths, English and GK will be of 25 minutes, for Drawing will be 60 minutes and for Essay 40 minutes.
- The time starts as soon as clicks on the test link and the student needs to complete the test once started.
- Questions and Answer options will appear on the screen.
- Subject-wise online test includes questions that fit to the course & test board of student.
- Questions are in MCQ pattern.
- After submission of online practice test, results will be displayed on the screen.
IMPORTANT NOTE -
Keeping your system and browsers updated in order to prevent technical difficulty during test. The management shall not be responsible for the outcome caused due to any occurrence like power failure, slow internet speed etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Students appearing for Online Monthly Olympiad Test must read the TERMS & CONDITIONS very carefully.
- Students should appear for test between 10.00 AM to 06.00 PM – Test Portal will be activated at 10:00 AM and closed at 06.00 PM.
- Each test is allotted a time of 25 MINUTES. Students need to complete the test within allotted time.
- Students should keep a track of time as NO EXTENSION in time will be provided.
- No Question papers will be provided for the test which is not attended.
- System and browsers used for taking the test should be kept updated in order to prevent technical difficulties during the test. The Indian Talent Olympiad management shall not be responsible for the outcome caused due to any occurrence like Power Failure, Slow Internet Speed, Internet Failure, etc.
- First click on the TEST TAB will be considered as the student is attempting the test and will be remarked as SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION upon closing the test tab. Do not close the test window before submission.
- Once the test starts (new window opens showing the questions), it should not be closed before attempting all the questions. If closed NO SECOND ATTEMPT will not be provided and a note will be displayed stating that 'The student has attempted the test on (Date) at (Time)'.
- No second chance will be given to the student to retake the test. If the student has closed the test window without submitting or attempting the complete test, it will be considered as a SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION. QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE SAME WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- The student has to make sure that the internet connection and power supply is proper to avoid any interruption in the test. Indian Talent Olympiad is not responsible for any such failure and questions raised on the same will not be entertained.
- The student needs to make sure that the device (mobile/laptop/desktop) used for taking the test is charged enough to avoid any interruption while taking the test. Student should make sure that the internet connection is proper in case of data plan or Wi-Fi connection.
- Student once LOGGED IN for test by clicking on the test link, he/she cannot quit the test. If student quits the test in the middle (without attempting any question), the test cannot be resumed. The test results will be based on the same.
- If the test window is reloaded/refreshed/closed, then it will be recorded as the "SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION". Questions raised on the same will not be entertained.
- If the test gets interrupted due to any of the above-listed points; the test will be recorded as the "SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION". Questions raised on the same will not be entertained.
- While appearing for test students are not allowed to look around as the Camera will capture the photos while attempting the test. If the image captures any other person except student, the student will get disqualified. Video recording is done at the time of test only.
- During the test, if any malpractice is observed in image captured, in audio& video recording, the student will be disqualified. No questions related to this are entertained.
- Throughout the test multiple images are captured randomly, video and voice is recorded till the test is completed for any prompting of answers.
- Students cannot open any other tab while attempting test as the screen is recorded. If found, student test is terminated. No questions related to this are entertained.
- No test will be carried forward if the student remains absent on the test or unable to take the test due to any reasons as mentioned above.
- Online test rules are very strict and are important part. Therefore, it must be considered with priority and no negligence of rules will be tolerated.
- Monthly test rules are very strict and are important part. Therefore, it must be considered with priority and no negligence of rules will be tolerated.
- The decision of management is final and irreversible, the questions related to the same are not entertained.
- Upon completing the registration process, you are agreeing to all T & C set by Indian Talent Olympiad. Students/Parents cannot question management’s decision at any point.
- If you register with Indian Talent Olympiad, you are agreeing to receive messages and call from Indian Talent Olympiad.
- If there is any threatening/illogical argument regarding the results even after primarily agreeing to all the terms & conditions, the Subscription of the said participant will be terminated & results will be discarded.
- Any disputes will be subject to the Legal Jurisdiction of Mumbai.
- Indian Talent Olympiad’s Decision is full & final and is irreversible.
- Participation shall be terminated/disqualified if any illogical argument is done.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRAWING/ESSAY
1. ‘CAMERA’ & 2. ‘UPLOAD FROM GALLERY’
HOW TO UPLOAD DRAWING IMAGE?
Students can select ‘CAMERA’ in case if they need to Directly click the Photo of the drawing sheet & UPLOAD IT. OR Can select ‘UPLOAD FROM GALLERY’ option to upload photo from the gallery of your phone.
PHONE /T ABLET / DESKTOP / LAPTOP PLACEMENT: (WHILE ATTENDING ONLINE EXAM OF DRAWING & ESSAY)
- On the Exam Day, students can login into their profile between allotted times.
- The moment student clicks on the exam tab, the ‘COUNT DOWN TIMER’ starts.
- 2 Topics will be provided under drawing subject. Student can draw/write on any one topic of given for Drawing/Essay Exam.
- Students have to draw the drawing in the A3 size drawing paper. Essay should be written on the one side of the full-scape paper.
- Student should complete the drawing in one side of the page only; as only one image can be uploaded.
- After completing the drawing/essay the students need to take the picture of the drawing/essay and upload it in to the website. In the Logged-in profile; ‘UPLOAD FILE’ option is provided
- Students will get TWO OPTIONS after clicking on the ‘UPLOAD FILE’ Button –
- Students should always consider TIME LEFT while drawing/writing an essay as the time is limited & after 60 minutes (drawing) / 40 minutes (essay) the ‘UPLOAD FILE’ button will automatically disappear & the test will END AUTOMATICALLY.
- We suggest students to utilize the time cautiously while drawing/writing & Uploading the picture
- The student should upload the drawn image / written essay within the time limit given.
- Time for drawing/writing and essay is 60 minutes/40 minutes respectively.
- While drawing on the given topic, the phone/laptop must be kept on a distance with its ‘FRONT CAMERA’ facing the student; making sure that the student is completely seen while drawing.
- While taking the test, from the start time of the Test till the end of the test, the phone/laptop’s front camera will automatically start recording the test video &will take pictures timely along with recording audio in surrounding.
- During the Test time, the student must not move from the place until he/she uploads the drawing.
- Phone OR Laptop must be placed in such a way that in the camera student’s face & upper body are getting covered while taking the test. (As shown in the below Image).