The Olympiad Ranking of the students is a mathematical analysis of their academic scores compared to the scores of other students. The Ranking for Olympiad exams is determined considering the scores of both rounds. The scores are converted into ranks. The Olympiad Ranking criteria are well described by the Indian Talent Olympiad. The student is eligible to perceive rank when he/she fits into the ranking criteria. There are amazing prizes for the first 4 rank holders. The ranking is determined by the grading system.
Olympiad Selection Criteria For Qualification For 2nd Level Indian Talent Olympiad Exams: Students fulfilling either of the following 2 criteria will qualify for 2nd level INDIAN TALENT exams:
- Top 20% of students, class-wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In the case of section-wise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceeds 25 nos.
2nd level exam will be held for Science, Mathematics, English, and for General Knowledge for students from class 1 to 10. In case two or more students score the same total marks, ranks will be awarded to students scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
|INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE OLYMPIAD (ISO)|
|INTERNATIONAL MATHS OLYMPIAD (IMO)|
|ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIAD (EIO)|
|1||Word & Structure Knowledge|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIAD (GKIO)|
|PRIORITY||TOPIC / SECTION|
|1||Current affairs + General Knowledge|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded the same rank & the scholarship amount will be shared among students.
- The queries related to Question Papers, OMR Answer sheet re-checking & marks re-evaluation will be entertained within only 20 days after the result is declared. Indian Talent Olympiad will not entertain any such queries after the same.
- Indian Talent Olympiad will discard the previous rounds of OMR answer sheets after one month since the result is declared according to the company policies. If the OMR answer sheets' soft copy is required school has to request the same within 20 days of the result is declared.
1. Re-checking/ Re-evaluation process is chargeable i.e. Rs. 500/- (per subject-per OMR). (For First Round only)*
2. Providing OMR answer sheet soft copy, re-checking & re-evaluation is allowed for the first round only.
3. Since in the 2nd Round only a few thousand students are selected, their OMR Answer sheets are scanned in OMR Machine twice to eliminate any possibility of an error. For the same reason, the answer sheets will not be scanned again for re-checking or re-evaluation purposes nor the soft copy will be provided for the same. Any queries regarding the same will not be entertained.
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following
National Rank 1: Rs. 1,00,000 for 8 Students.
National Rank 2: Rs. 40,000 for 10 Students.
National Rank 3: 10 Students will be awarded Laptops.
National Rank 4: 200 Students will be awarded Tablets.
State Rank 1 to 10: Scholarships will be awarded.
State Rank 11 to 25: Excellence Medal Award will be awarded.
Online Exam Evaluation Criteria: (For 2020-21 Single Round Exam)
In case two or more students score the same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the following criteria:
a. Marks scored in Sections in the exam accorded higher priority.
b. Time Taken to complete the exam will accord Higher priority.
c. If the situation demands, negative marking (0.25) will be there as a tie-breaker.
d. For Tough Ties, ITO has Provided some questions internal marking ratio. In a very close call, the same ratio will be applicable in evaluation.
e. At any point in time, ITO is not liable to provide anyone internal marking details. It is a confidential evaluation process.
f. Only Ranks will be shown in the Results, as percentage/Pass OR Fail is not applicable.
g. In case two or more students score the same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank & the scholarship amount will be shared among students.
Important Terms Regarding National Ranks:
a. According to the Indian Talent Olympiad OLYMPIAD Policies, National Rank 1 & National Rank 2 winners' scholarship amounts are divided into certain years. The divided scholarship amount will be provided to the scholarship winner till the limit of the scholarship amount's extent.
b. The National Scholarship is aimed to provide Educational Benefits to extraordinary performing students. For the same reason, the Indian Talent Management has set policies to split the National Rank Scholarships in certain years.
Students are awarded nationOlympiad Rankingal ranks, state ranks and school level ranks respectively. Some of the criterion that decides the rank are the total score and the time taken to attempt the exam. Students who complete the test in the shortest time possible are awarded exciting prizes. If there are two or more participants with the same score, then the rank will be judged on two criteria. The first being, the maximum number of correct answers given, the shortest time is taken, the number of incorrect answers, and the total number of correct questions. Students who achieve National Rank 1 are awarded a cash prize of 1,00,000 Rs. Students with National Rank 2 are awarded a cash prize of 40,000 Rs. 10 Students with National Rank 3 are awarded Laptops. 200 Students with National Rank 4 are awarded Tablets. Those achieving State Ranks between 1 to 10 are awarded scholarships. Excellence Medal Award is given to those between State Rank 11 to 25.
Online Olympiad Registration | Olympiad Exam Registration 2021 | Apply for Olympiad Exam | School Olympiad Registration | Student Annual School Olympiad Registration | Olympiad Mock Test & Olympiad Trial Test | Online Olympiad | Olympiad Student Test | Online Olympiad Power Pack | Online Olympiad Monthly Series | School Olympiad Brochure | Monthly Online Olympiad Brochure | Olympiad Exam Schedule | Monthly Online Olympiad Schedule | Olympiad 2021 Key Dates Schedule Exam Pattern and Benefit | School Olympiad Notice Board | Olympiad Exam Guidelines | How To Prepare For Olympiad Exam | Olympiad Meaning | Use of Olympiad Exams | Olympiad Results | Olympiad Sample Papers | Olympiad Exam Participation | Olympiad Downloads | Olympiad Exam Pattern |